View Single Post
# 13 27-03-2007 , 08:09 PM
Help? This is your help? Twisty arms is the only constructive thing here and it was a part of a burn. Petrol seems to be defending his friends or is blind to the roast above his commnent. Art is what I do, no one has ever said I was crap at it, you are the first. The class on animation I took gave me 100%. I've seen some crap on this site that got nothing but support and help and every time I have a question its answered. This time thougfh your not being helpfull in any way. I do have a limit it will not be perfect. I'm not post studies in a major career I'm a high school student. Lay off on the insults before someone gets hurt or does worse and quits from something they really enjoy. Your lucky I do not find your plain insults personal and am not someone to blindly listen or I might have quit modeliong altogether. What I have taken from this and the last model I posted here is that the people here side beside the pro's and those pro's have much too much power. It's sick when someones crap is pitied by a senior member and ends up with community support but when a students work is put down by a pro the community slams it as well. If jay thinks he should put me on his level to insult me fine. His decision but the rest of you are very unwelcom parots.

Last edited by wokendreams; 27-03-2007 at 08:23 PM.