View Single Post
# 14 27-03-2007 , 09:05 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
WokenDreams

Nobody has told you your work was crap - period. My comments have merely stated that your proportions are way out and the topology isnt what I'd use for rigging, therefore you were pointed to the topology thread for any extra guidance.

Many thanks for your flaming PM, I shall forward it to the admin to decide what to do about it.

These type of discussions have come up time and time again on this forum about how to answer posts. Personally I tell it how it is from what Im seeing on the thread itself. I certainly wont give you any 'gloss' to butter you up and make you believe that what you are doing is correct.

If you are here for crit, for improvement, then accept the crit (or not), if not move on, you'll get alot worse on other forums.

And the fact Im and industry dude is not the reason the other guys and gals repeat my answers and agree or give support. They know the deal.
If this is a piece for a portfolio then and if it was mine I'd really sit up and listen to what the industry guys are saying, especially if thats the direction you want to head. You will get an awful lot more crit than this on your journey and you'll have to learn to take it otherwise you WONT IMPROVE.

Dont be daft and quit a forum because of honest comments, we are all in the same boat. Ive had worse threads than this in the past....

_J