Thread: Career
View Single Post
# 1 27-08-2007 , 12:41 PM

Career

Hey everyone ,wats up ,Im in as Nova but every one calls me Moe and Im a person who intrested in the field of computer arts for some time now.Im 24,male, and sadly now wanting to go to college to take it further and serious in the movie field . But whats been holding me back is that I know this profession is very competitive and I might not be promised a job after 4 years in college which is a long time and a lot of study....so to not be able to get a job in this field after all of that is a scare.But I really do want this .Think about it, a job were you look forward to waking up every morining to go and acomplish.Not to waake up and fustrated about having to go to work..I also have other worries like what if I got to a school thats not good enough on the resume compared to other poeple that gets to get a great education weather in the Movie or videogame field in computer arts...I would really like some advise on this from anyone who knows better......anyone....This is the first time Im using this forum so if and thing Mess. me back here or at Nova333pwr@yahoo.com. Thnxs to whoever even takes the time to read this.:attn:

nova333pwr