View Single Post
# 7 24-02-2009 , 08:25 PM
Jr.Who
First one that comes to mind is Uplink. I hated how when you got caught you had to start over, there wasn't a way to save it. Then it required you to remember a bunch of nerdy stuff… like command line things. No, I don't want to enter command line. I want to just hit a button and kill his computer.

Plus, I got up to a point where you had to hack a LAN. Yeah, got all the way to like the end of the freakin network and couldn't figure out where I had to go. It's not like they made it hard enough to hack the LAN, it was confusing to move around and you had to use like 3 different LAN tools. Don't get me wrong, I can stand 3 tools, but I couldn't even remember what they were cause they had these crazy names. I'd just shove the tool wherever and pray it would work. lol

I liked Wolverine's Revenge, but it was possibly the hardest game I've ever played. I remember spending like 3 hours just trying to beat a boss… I still haven't unlocked all the extras. And it doesn't make sense… I mean, Wolverine can't be killed, so why should I care if I catch the attention of the guards? It's just more people to kill…

Madden and Tiger Woods games… I'm not saying they're bad games. But why the crap would I want to hear Madden say the same thing 500 times? Really, when I hear Madden on the TV I want to stab myself in the biceps. And Tiger Woods had some sweet Irish guy, but the voices would be way off. You'd just hit a nice drive on a par 5 and he'd be like "We gotta let him concentrate for this putt." ……<_<……>_>……

I'll try to think of some more… that was just a quick list cause I have some free time right now. lol