Thread: Bot
View Single Post
# 42 19-05-2011 , 12:59 PM
Level 32 pachyderm
I've redone the graphics, I wasn't really liking the pea green effect (I've kept it on the instructions/introduction screen though just for retro fun). I also added the black/white bits at the side and the grey underneath to give a better sense of movement.
I've also done quite a lot of work on the opening movie, but it's not finished yet (that's where the elephant thing comes into (you didn't think I'd make a game without involving elephants in some way did you? user added image ).
I'm also thinking of adding something you pick up for points and a multiplier system, where the more you pick up in a row the higher the multiplier gets and if you hit a byte the multiplier goes down. Not sure though. I think I'll try it and see how it works but what could I have as the pick up? What do software spiders eat? Time slices? Bugs?

Edit: I just looked at the start of this thread. Ha, I was aiming for easter?! That was pretty unsuccessful then user added image Ah well, school work got in the way, which is probably more important.

Attached Thumbnails

https://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/as28g11/

Last edited by elephantinc; 19-05-2011 at 01:16 PM.