View Single Post
# 28 22-10-2003 , 12:42 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Darkware
I mean it's not like I'm missing out on anything.

um.. I think you are missing out..on a lot!... heh... I'm sorry but I like 3D but you cannot convince me that 3D is better than having a really cute girlfriend by your side being there for you, going places with you, spending time together, go through hard/fun times and so on... you gotta experience that when youre still 18 or else when you get into Marrige, you'll be clueless and there goes your 99% chance of a devorse user added image

Originally posted by Darkware
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!! *inhales* hahahahahahahahaha!!!! *falls on floor in uncontrolable laughter*

Ok, lol, okok.... I do realize that is a possibility, but really man, I highly doubt that is going to happen. At least not any time soon. Alias is very stable.

did you read what I said?? I said v.001 Beta to represent the very first few trys at starting something like Maya... Do have any idea how much damn code there is needed for a program like this?? If I was the lead programmer for maya, I'd charge 20K for a job like that user added image and before you start laughing agian, think about all the troubleshooting they had to go through in order to get Maya where it's at today... it takes one little bug to mess the whole thing up and somebody to give up on the whole idea.. (good thing it didint)

-Emo