Thread: upset
View Single Post
# 1 07-06-2004 , 08:28 PM

upset

whenever i read the newspaper on both the local and international sections... it all looks so wrong...

(But its curious that I get more upset with the small scale tragedies (like a murder) than large scale catastrophes (like natural disasters or the consecuences of putting into practice the doctrines of the ultraneoliberals and ultraconservatives (with an added good dose of subjacent bad will for good measure...) )

anyways...

i read this evening one small article, one that mentioned one data (which i cant fully believe) and that im not sure the author of the article fully understood its possible consecuences(as it was a tangential data not the focus)...

as i have found no way of confirming it (but it is from one of the two major newspapers of spain) it would be nice if someone could tellme if its true or false( and on what he bases that)

what i read on the newspaper was that 28% of the soldiers of EEUU are SOF, or "contractors", or "problem solvers" or "paramilitay" or whatever you want to call it (except mercenarys which are banned because of the Geneva convention), incorporated on Private Military Contractors. And that there are plans for that percentage rising up to 50%...

is that true?

Last edited by dragonfx; 07-06-2004 at 08:32 PM.