View Single Post
# 3 26-01-2007 , 01:08 AM
I guess I really don't have a choice in the matter so it will be a situation that I'll have to have a "Wait and See" attitude about. One thing I will say is that typically any savings on the part of any corporate entity seldom, if ever, translates to savings for customers. The other issue that concerned me even now is the combined gallery where you can't really tell which software package a particular image was created in. I'm not trying to create divisions at all, but if a person sees something that they might want to ask about, that they've seen in a particular image, it makes sense if the person asking the question and the person that created the image "Speak the same language" by using the same software package. Obviously it's great to have general purpose knowledge, but it takes time to figure out the way to translate, if possible, to a familiar toolset. IMO it's better to have access to both, but intuitively have access to both and to me having the sites separate is a better idea when trying to accomplish that.