View Single Post
# 13 02-04-2003 , 05:40 PM
Subscriber
Hi Matt,

it is not so much, that it/she would have to have a crotch... but for me a woman without a crotch, is like a car without wheels, and a plane without wings...

I don't even know if I can make it... but I just wanted to know how much I was allowed and had permission to... I have selfcensored one of the drawings... but I like details, and would like to make it as realistic as possible... and if it got a crotch and I wasn't allowed to... I would properly find it a bit annoying to find out how to remove it again... user added image

but for the Model "The Devils Stepmother"... I think she in the end will be somekind of furball if I can make it, as I have pictured it in my head... but before she get's any fur she practical will be naked I think... I don't know yet... I have an Idea and will try to ask someone to draw me "The Devils Stepmom"... then they can decide what the 2d startpoint may be of the 3d model... user added image

btw. are boobs considered nude notified material? because then it/she is nude at the moment...

regards

Strarup