View Single Post
# 112 04-08-2006 , 07:41 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Mirek: Paranoia my friend is not good. All words of crit are welcome, when people talk the talk you can smell it a mile off, in your case, your experience in Maya may be less than others but you are 'there' in terms of art. So your words are not blown away.

I myself have a couple of issues on this piece, the toes are not great and will get a tweak once this body texture is finished. With regards to the heal and ankle proportions, if you look at the far foot its actually pretty good, so it may well be the angle, I will have a look however at the model anyway. Perhaps the heel needs to come out more for more of a weighty feel on the downward pressure off the body. I'm trying to push myself on this and get it as best as I can within my ability as a 3d artist. Its not easy with the eyes of others watching, I'll always post big pics for the eye to pick out my crap, somedays you have to live up to expectations, somedays not. I will have a 'butchers' tonite.

Minstrel: Yeah Nagel series brushes are cooool! I actually recommned them on the GI texturing DVD so.... But as good as they are I've made my own, because then Im getting what I want exactly, and dont have to fart about with other peoples settings.

Cheers Guys
Jay