View Single Post
# 14 19-03-2008 , 11:48 PM
Subscriber
Rhetoric Camel-

I get what your saying about the basics, but what if you where a person whom got tutorials from here and there and the basics of what there methods of teaching were all different, and it completely confused you all together, but they all said that it's the basics.

From a new guys stand point, all we want,,, is a direction, from a really good guide that explains the ends and outs about the differences between the different styles of modeling, be it move or game environment. Some tutorial instructors may mention it but they do not go into showing the examples.

I think that, people could benefit from something like this. What if an instructor did do something like this and you or whom ever found out that they were going about it all the wrong way, that there was a better way to execute the process, what if, now this does not mean that you or anyone else way is wrong, but what if something like this was available, just out of curiosity people would buy this, just because.

Too your second point. What if you wanted this character versatile so that you could maybe use it again fro changing the costumes out. something like this would be great to have a manikin like model that you could swap wardrobe from time to time, think about it it would save time in the long run.

I think like this because of the line of work that I do in 2D, however I think that others would benefit from this as well, just maybe.

Thanks,

Savnacuser added image