View Single Post
# 9 13-07-2008 , 08:00 AM

in the end, your ball just stops. It doesn't complete it's intent by triggering some final action, like all Rube Goldberg machines do.

That is what I would call not following the rules.

Please also keep in mind, as mods, we do this out of the kindness of our hearts for free, on our own time, so please, do not feel cheated.

Really, I'm not getting payed either, I'm also posting on a cite where I know before hand that no one will be able to help me with any technical issues, but I ask 1 question about the rules and you conveniently decide that you want to be fair to the others. All I was asking for is a clarification of the rules, I wasn't asking you to help me or tell me what to do. I take part in these comps because I find that the challenge helps me learn more in the application. And the deadline helps too.

This is not about winning or loosing, I don't care about that. In fact, Congratulations, elephantinc, job well done. This is about pride, and disqualification, due to non completion of task.

I feel cheated because I was misled (by you) into believing that i had in fact completed all parts of the task.

Life is a funny thing,
Beauty is a blossom,
If you want to get your finger bit...
Poke it at a Possum.