View Single Post
# 27 18-05-2005 , 03:54 PM
Alright. I think I understand your position a little better now. I've looked at one or two pictures of your work and I think it's fantastic. I think I could learn a lot from a guy like you if you'd be willing to help me out. During this project, I did come up against some technical problems that I could not solve and could not find anyone who could help. The foot rig for instance. I'm not at all happy with the foot rig that I ended up using but the one that I designed and built (including MEL script to control it) only worked for static posing. It would not animate and I couldn't find a way to keyframe the MEL commands in the script.

Here is a link to a clip that shows the foot rig being manipulated. click here

I need a mentor or at least someone who is willing to answer questions that I can't figure out. I have over $500 worth of books and instructional DVDs but I still run into situations that I can't research well enough to understand. I try to never ask questions unless I absolutely can't solve the problem on my own. If there are some people out there who wouldn't mind helping me out then please let me know. I usually post my questions on this board but I rarely get an answer that works for the really tough ones. So, what do you say? user added image