View Single Post
# 4 26-11-2007 , 09:05 PM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!
I'm not a big fan of the final fantasy game series, or the movies. witch i found strange because i love allot of the original Japanese Manga style movies, such as. Apple Seed , Akira (They're my two favs.) as well as the old animated series, Guyver. user added image

I agree that making a move toward incorporating 3D into the creation of "real" movies would be a good thing, though allot (and i mean allot) of people will disagree, such as big movie buffs and Oldie style Directors and producers, who were brought up watching flying saucers hung on fishing wire, with 'Mother Ship' wrote on the side in permanent marker.

I personally am a big fan of horror movies and do feel that 3D isn't quite ready to handle this Genre just yet, or other genres thats require allot of depth of character, and mood.
Which i don't believe would be rightly justified in 3D.
I know what I'm saying might be contradicting my previous statements, but i feel CGI would make for some brilliant Fantasy movies...... but in other movies, theres just something about having really people behind a camera that CGI just can't replace.

To the future of CGI user added image

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"