Thread: Dragon Quest
View Single Post
# 6 24-01-2006 , 01:55 AM
Subscriber
I love the rendering and the recreation of the style of weapon, i can barely remember the concept and the name rings a bell, been a while since I played that game.

anyways regarding the actual model i feel that the colour of the hilt is too bright a colour that conflicts with the surrounding silver, prehaps a making it a little darker, all wooden surfaces give some type of a specular feeling the texture/colour seems to negate that effect, be nice to see it in there.

the blade itself looks too similar to the background its on and lacks the appearance of an actual blade.

the model is fine in itself except for the little indent at the tip, id say the only problems are, are with the texturing. apart from that its not that bad.

------------------------

Amo la representación y la reconstrucción del estilo de la arma, puedo recordar apenas que el concepto y el nombre suena una campana, sido un rato puesto que jugué ese juego.

de todas formas con respecto al modelo real me siento que el color del hilt es un color demasiado brillante que está en conflicto con la plata circundante, prehaps haciendo él un poco más oscuro, todas las superficies de madera dan a un cierto tipo de una sensación specular la texturael color se parece negar ese efecto, sea agradable verlo adentro allí.

la lámina sí mismo parece demasiado similar al fondo su encendido y carece el aspecto de una lámina real.
el modelo está muy bien en sí mismo a excepción de la pequeña mella en la extremidad, la opinión de la identificación los únicos problemas es, esté con texturing. aparte de el su no que malo.

3D Modeler and Texture Painter (Learning)
"We have limits.... our imagination does not"

Final Year: University of Bradford (Worst place to live and study in the UK!!)