View Single Post
# 39 25-12-2010 , 10:19 AM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!

@ Mayaniac
- Don't worry I am not affronted in any sense ( I have taken a lot worse user added image )
I like the design you have made , but let's just say I wanted to give you a different point of view regarding proportions and not so much critique.
And in all honesty I did ask to disregard the angle of the shoulder( the original has the better angle imo).
I have looked at the entire thread btw, the reason I took the " old" image was because this is the only image where I can see the entire body without perspective or ornaments masking of proportions and size

I agree that artistic license prevails here so no more critique regarding proportion from my part

Cool man. As Bullet said, it is good to have some healthy debating going on, and there will be definite changes made to the Minotaur, so feedback is appreciated. Ill post some more up-to-date pics when I get home, at my parents for Christmas, then we can continue refine the design.

And don't stop critting because I got a bit short (was down with a fever for the last couple of days). All help is appreciated.

@Dave: Cheers man! Im glad you think so, I appreciate the compliment.

@Bullet: Thanks man, I'm not too sure myself, but I'm thrilled you (and others) think so.

@Dom: Thanks, wasn't being funny. I appreciate the feedback.
I agree it's not on the level of the movie, mines still just a sculpt... not that I think it will get to that level, but I do wonder how many people actually worked on the Minotaurs in Prince Caspian.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, and Merry Christmas!

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"