Thread: ermmm what the?
View Single Post
# 18 16-12-2006 , 11:24 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by dave_baer
Simple solution: re-arrange the speakers. Put them in a different location. But look at the bright side. You could be hearing all this through your braces, if you had them. user added image

yeah i re-arranged my speakers soo i dont hear it for now but when i get bored i just rearrange it soo i can hear it sometimes user added imagehaha i used to have braces :p

Originally posted by The Architect
Hmm. I'm not sure that interference is causing this... I know that wires (or metal object) can act as an antennae but if it was to recieve transmissions from things like cell phones (unlikely as wires are very bad at being antennae), those transmissions are usually encoded or something so you would hear something other than clear distinct vioces and stuff. I mean, my mobile sometimes interferes with the car radio and you just hear beeping that lasts for a few moments and thats all, you wouldn't hear vioces even if I talked into it.

yeah this is wierd for me, about hearing the voices, for some reason it was soo clear like i was in that phone conversation like a conference.. it was pretty wierd,

Originally posted by Some Guy
I wish my speakers would do that. It might make hours of work more interesting.

haha it sometimes gets annoying when you want to play music while your hearing this awkward things.

hmm maybe this mystory isnt solved really ... lol :headbang:
(by the way my speakers are Logitech X-230 2.1 Speakers)

cheers guys, marlon

Last edited by marlonjohn; 16-12-2006 at 11:26 AM.