Thread: My Website
View Single Post
# 41 04-10-2004 , 11:20 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Jango
, my little girl had to go to hospital to have lump removed from her face, shes only 7 poor little thing, so you can imagine the stress.....

PS: How many times have you been thru THE box of delights? I've lost count already myself.

wtf, you must mirror my life, i had to go to hospital with my 4 year old lad on thursday and friday, ~just been called into work to fix a seat came back and he'd broken his arm fighting with his sister!

next wednesday im in hospital again with my youngest daughter, she's having a major op on her hips, and will be in a full body cast for 6 months - "It never rains eh mate?!"

but i do have my "Silver Box of George Lucas's magic" to keep me entertained, 3 times for IV, 3, for V, but im not touching VI yet, it's like having a sweetie still wrapped up, but the wait will be worth it
i have watched the bonus one twice too, but was gutted to find out Morrisons are now selling it for 20 sheets, especially when i payed nigh on £35 for it to be dilivered, two days after the release date!

nevermind - heres one for ya

saying "what does not kill us only makes us stronger"

but

"Ben" - "if you strike me down i will become more powerfull that you can possibly imagine"

laters mate - hope she feels better!

MURPH