View Single Post
# 27 25-02-2003 , 12:02 PM
Subscriber
Hi Brian,

sorry for the delay, passed out early yesterday... user added image

I been thinking on a few ideas about the text... one was to let the letters pop out of a stone, and then a pensel with colors over them, but that would proberly make the intro a bit to long...

about the letters Demo(reel) 2003, I thought about making the word Demo(reel) in flame letters, and then puff like they were blown out, replaced by smoky letters with "2003"... but is was just an idea, and it might not suite the rest of the picture... user added image

it is just I think that the text alone make it a bit "naked"... in the meaning of a bit "tame" not in a negative sense... but when I have seen your work around I believe you can give it a bit more power...

If I should use the idea as it is now... (same scene for the intro) this is the Idea I have... I haved tried to write it down and will use the numbers on the attached image... to make it a bit visualized, what it is I'm mening with the text... user added image

1.) I was thinking maybe a couple of spotlights behind the letter's... and maybe give the D's a more metallic look e.g. Gold with some screws, like it has been screwed together... (I haven't drawed it, since I don't know how to do it...)

2.) and then maybe one time in the animation the give a shining star glow from them... also maybe a bit of fog... and some of the other things KBrown mentioned in the other thread... -->
https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...&threadid=4086

3.) and then a lightning stroke/line like Emo said... from the left to the right, bouncing out of the screen again, while Brian Ellebrecht appairs on the scene... --> 4.)

5.) and then while the letters are beeing shot out of the screen, the background will begin to open (e.g. like an carpet)

6.) and then an jumping movement like you are are jumping into the screen and following the plane... --> 7.) to the rest of the animation

regards,

Strarup