View Single Post
# 42 17-11-2003 , 02:13 AM
Subscriber
WORNING talk about CG Horsy nudity and possible blatant pic’s to fallow.

LOL.. Witchy. Justify justify !! I haven't had as many falls off, and when I did it was off the back so all I seen was the back end and a tail swish just to add insult to injury. Seeing as I don't have horses around right now. (pouts) I had to resort to pic's. Strange people out there.. but thanks to them I figured out some that couldn't be found in anatomy pics off the web. To be blunt unlike some would think right off because of dogs and other animals of the 4 legged kind. On a horse the testicular reign is not toward the back of the hindquarters. Its in a alcove right between the farthest point of the ass and the front point of ware it appears the back legs start connecting with the body. The sheath often fallows along the bottom of the abdomen to a point just past the front of the back legs. Although its a bit different from horse to horse ware that point is.

I think the problem hear is I haven't shown a view ware you could see what was going on underneath there clearly.. there are the testacies and sheath. Its a sheath and not the phallic interment its self.. LOL had I modeled that he might have stepped on it when I animated him. (snickers)

But anyway. I believe I have it right. Lets see though. I will get a pic of the offending aria out in a little.

Thanks for taking the time to notice witchy I appreciate it when people notice detail. After all it would be harder to correct something after I start UV mapping, and rigging.

and for thoughts of you that think I'm strange to get in to anatomical correctness on a part like this. Arwens horse was a stallion. Modelers model breast to get clothing to work right. I expect realism out of my models.
(Justify!!) LOL