View Single Post
# 4 23-05-2003 , 01:06 AM
yeah adl I think you're right, trouble is I really am sick of the sight of this thing!! user added image I may re-work it at a later date. So for now i wont submit it.

M: There was going to be a scene with something jumping out and parachuting down.... but then I realised that I dont want to kill myself completley over the project!! user added image The music is the luckiest part of the WHOLE project! I did a rough edit and then went about finding music (not a brilliant idea but nevermind!) so I had this benny hill music that I thought worked well ect and the cust synched with the animation by accident!! but it looked good!

then I realised that I had done the soundtrack to match a 30fps render of the video which mean that when i dumped it to tape it was all out of synch! user added image So I have spent today fixing that and so the benny hill music had to be cut up and pasted together and i was getting nasty joins. So i tried the indiana jones theme and guess what the cuts synched again!! The cut at the end from the last shot to the credits cracks me up everytime i see it (Believe me I know it's not funny but after this long on the project it doesnt take much for me to crack up!!!! user added image)

Glad you guys enjoyed it and maybe i will re-visit it someday (I really wanna re-model the plane cause it sucks right now!!)

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB