View Single Post
# 1 05-01-2004 , 12:19 AM

Jan/Feb - NightPhantom - Noob

Ok, I think I'm in user added image. It's time already!!! I've never participated in a challenge before, but I've been doing stuff on my own very quietly and I think I might actually have somewhat of a chance.
My fighter is going to be a robot. Now, I am attaching a concept drawing, but keep in mind that I really really suck at drawing (and plus a used a mouse and not a pen). I am so very embaraced of posting this picture user added image..... please be nice about it. Later on I think I should edit this post to include a picture of the model instead, because I'm sure anyone that opens this page and looks at that picture won't bother to look any further user added image....
But anyway, this is MCD-104, a high-tech killing machine user added image I was thinking it should have modular hands to be able to either wield a weapon or have hands to grab the opponent. The extra set of lower arms is there because MCD has no legs, so I guess it can use those intead of kicking. It could be for the lower attacks too. Most of the time those 2 arms should be folder under the chest though. So they can come out for the kill.
Also, it's supose to be very tall and very skinny, it should look long. So that most of it's mass is in the chest (which contains his arsenal) and his head. That's why I chose to give him wheels instead of legs, because the skinny legs probably wouldn't have been very useful for kicking.
The face plate will be very simplistic, with 2 vertical cuts for the eyes and 1 horizontal for the mouth. On the side of the heads there will be 2 semi-spheres, which would represent a radar or something to give him a better perception of his surroudings since his eyes are so tiny.
But well... I'll probably post my work in progress some time this week. (I don't need more concepts, do I? user added image, it's already embarasing enough to have to do one image)

Attached Images

There can not be Good without Evil, so then it must be good to be Evil sometimes.

:tup: