View Single Post
# 3 29-08-2006 , 11:31 PM
Hmmm.....

Actually, I don't know.... It's from a game. I don't know if showing or talking about that type of thing is considered taboo here. I guess it all depends on the game right? Then again, I've seen the OFFICIAL Sonic Heroes models available for download somewhere, and I'm not sure what Sega thinks, but it didn't stop someone anyhow.

Well, I was just wondering if anyone has any general suggestions on this type of problem I have (and I'm sorry, because this probably belongs in the newbie section). Because toned characters are probably hard to model when you have no experience, let alone to rig/skin. Should I practice on easier characters first?

I think I am supposed to build the skeleton with his arms out like in the T standard pose, but actually BIND it to the skeleton in a more relaxed pose, or else it won't look right when you move the limbs, right?

AHH but I want to still EDIT the model, so that has to be done BEFORE binding right? Man, I am confused as to how to tackle this. I will consider posting images if thats what it takes. user added image

LOL do my bitchwork! That would be great, I'm such a noob! Well, the file is just .OBJ format. If anyone is pretty talented at working on human anatomy, I may just need your help! But if anyone is interested, maybe you can PM me and I can send the file privately? It's kind of a special project to me, kind of a 'secret' I don't want to reveal to the world quite yet. user added image

Last edited by TheDyingInformant; 29-08-2006 at 11:34 PM.