View Single Post
# 9 22-10-2010 , 01:14 PM
Super Moderator
I had to think long and hard on this one. I voted Ben, his was on point and has a pretty decent amount of polish, plus I like the misty nightmarish thing it has going on.

Apart from being under-lit, it seems like your character lost a lot of detail because of the displacement map tweaks (or lack thereof). The idea has potential, something so creepy looking with such an innocent and unassuming name.

Eye_grafix

Good scene but needs more creep factor with the lighting, right now everything looks lambert and under an even white light.

The head looks good but you had bedroom sets, chainsaws, hockey masks, blood spattered machetes and all that just vanished?

/pokes Dango in the eye

I was expecting a well framed shot of something funny and dark.=.=

I was looking at the W.i.p and saw the amount of detail that went into just his hook hand thingy (hopefully I will get to see another render of it user added image) This one didn't do the model justice.

S2-speedy

Not a bad idea at all. It took couple minutes to realize what was bothering me about this image, and its that it has a weird flatness about it. The last shot in the w.i.p thread looked a lot better I believe, more candid and raw, this one kinda looks like a poster for a movie.

- Genny