View Single Post
# 11 28-10-2010 , 04:55 PM
Subscriber
Yes was normaly my way also, tried again, ive done some more elimination tests, and it seems its ignoring my window frame for some reason,, I tried swapping the first selected object around and I get same results it just selects the vertex points on the glass, crazy..

Ill make a couple new primitives and test with those now and edit here to reflect what happened..

Edit: ok same thing stuck a cylinder poking in a cube, selected the cube/vertex - selected the cylinder/vertex, drag and only picks up objects verti's..

@Dave,, I just combined the two objects tested here and i can select them all as of course they are one object, they actually came apart ok as well.. Hmm. I checked all the verti's on the frame and glass and all are tight, merged nothing apart - its the only reason I didnt do it that way because of the initial trouble I had with the whole frame and glass breaking up into many parts and not staying whole..

Ive still yet to work out why it does that on the frame and not the std primitives I just tested on.

Last edited by moosenoodles; 28-10-2010 at 05:01 PM.