View Single Post
# 8 17-11-2010 , 02:36 PM
Subscriber
sorry about adding the names, of the idiots who cheat honest hard working people, the only reason they paid me is due to me taking things to the head people of graduate advantage, otherwise i'm sure they would have tried to worm their way out of paying me,

now I can understand that the admin people here taking down the names and links, as the other party cant defend themslves, however when 5 graduates leave a company, something clearly is wrong,

I wanted things to work out, whats sad is I was willing to put up with the bullying and and the other crap becasue I really needed the money, but these guys cant seem to do something as simple as make payments on time, and the second you ask them about it they bite your head offuser added image

the one email is just a fraction of what they did, if you saw what kind of eveidence I have against them you would be horrified,

these people have no heart at all, the uk economy is in a real state and finding any kind of job is hard, but the fact that they are using this to their advantage is just wrong,

i'm going to write a letter to watchdog and see if they can look into this shadey company,

Last edited by jali; 17-11-2010 at 02:46 PM.