View Single Post
# 2 03-08-2004 , 01:32 AM
Well we live(in the USA) in a republic, where select people take on the role of the many. So we have a representitive of many people there will be no direct vote of one person. Your vote does not matter, your electoral colleges representitives vote is what matters. They however are usually of lower upper class status, how can they accurately interpret what middle and lower classes need in the first place?

The rick control the world because the lower classes power is given to them to make thier decisions. Untill everyone can make their own decisions the rich will rule.

Shoudl everyone be given equal right to vote? Should ED in your senior class.. you know the kid... he smoked pot between every class, ate glew during art and randomly made farting noises to make people laugh... should he have equal say as an educated highly influential member of society? Yes, and no. His opinion should be heard, but there are reasons people exist to weed out those who opinions are, for lack of better words garbage.

Sorry for lack of grammer, spelling, punctuation and so on.. been a while since i been on the comp.