View Single Post
# 9 11-12-2010 , 12:42 PM
Thanks guys. It was actually one straight through shot modeling. I was rushing and made a number of silly mistakes which probably added 15 minutes to the entire thing which is why I had to time lapse it. lol. But I just left em all in because I wanted to get the vid uploaded. As I watch it now I am cringing because I put the support edges in to soon and had to keep adding them and removing them and then put them back about a dozen times too many haha!

Jay: the music clips were - 1. voodoo baby by hypnogaja, 2. don't forget to breath by alexi murdoch, and 3. was voodoo child by rogue traders. I keep collecting stuff like that thinking one day I am going to get ambitious and make a demo reel and use some of these. Glad you liked them, they are my current favs!

I have an update I am going to post. I have been experimenting with bumps and displacements lately and I have a version with the lego logo as a displacement map on the top of the studs. I'll have it up soon. I am in juggling about 5 things atm. user added image

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675

Last edited by ctbram; 11-12-2010 at 12:49 PM.