Thread: An ask....
View Single Post
# 14 24-12-2010 , 10:38 AM
Lifetime Member
Wow David the photo looks sober?? LOL. 18 GRAND!! thats a Ducati...keep the software. As far as this place goes it is very friendly with the oddity thrown in now and then. I would have not been able to learn what I have from ALL of you guys..the reason I came here was because I had visited and watched other forums on the net...and the tone of a lot of those was not good...well people I wouldnt think twice about smacking in the mouth because of their overinflated ego's. At the end of the day we all start at zero....some started before and have great experience..the diff here is that 99.9% of people here leave their ego's at the gate, which is what makes this place so damn good.

I admit I have been around here a bit and post in the wrong place at times...and I try not to give advice if I think I dont know....but in general this place runs smoothly and efficiently. One thing I will say and Im still guilty of it sometimes...its hard for a noob to convey the question which is sometimes not what is intended. So for idiots like me...it can also be daunting just to ask..LOL. I too have high aspirations...its like when you get you drivers license for the first time...you think you are/can be Schumaker...well we arent and to be pinned back in a nice way actually is productive. As you have pointed out...some other forums rip you to shreds and you do get upset...here you dont and I hope it stays that way.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes

Last edited by bullet1968; 24-12-2010 at 10:44 AM.