View Single Post
# 127 27-05-2009 , 07:20 PM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!
Hallo Leute!

Well, I was gonna post a sketchbook thread, so that i could post and get feedback on my Zdoodles, and other things, but then I thought I would just put it in here. Why have more then the one thread.... most of the stuff I'll be Zsketching will be Organic... so it should fit.

Anyway, the idea is: I want to improve my sculpting skills, and my modeling skills, my anatomy skills, etc so I'm going to try and do as much sculpting and modeling as I can for awhile.... I will try and kick out at least one model/bust/sculpt/creative thing every couple of days. I was gonna try for a daily kick-out... but I don't know how well that would work, some models can take a long time to complete, especially if there are many retopo sessions needed, or what not.... Plus I don't want to drive myself insane!

Well lets make a start shell we?.... here's a quick Zdoodle I did last night:

user added image

user added image

user added image
Funky Skin:
user added image

I know there's not much to the that character, but it's a starting point.

Here's a quick process image:

The top row of pics start with the Base mesh made from Zspheres, then a lvl.7 divisions sculpt plus the Wire in the second, and a plain lvl.7 shot in the last.

The bottom row pics start with the Re-topologized head, the second is a lvl.6 sculpt plus the wire, and the last is just the lvl.6 sculpt.

user added image

Let me know what you think! I know the design is weird, but like I said it's a just a doodle.... Purely for sculpting practice.

Hopefully, I will have another doodle to post within the next couple of days.

Cheers!
user added image

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"