View Single Post
# 6 19-10-2008 , 05:39 PM
Level 32 pachyderm

Originally posted by Rhetoric Camel
us americans love to stereotype, don't take it too seriously, usually the ones stereotyping are doing it because of their own flaws.

I enjoy tea and I'm american

Have you ever been on say a video game where you talk on a headset and have an american say "Hey why don't you learn american?" I've heard it before between a English guy and an American arguing.

Without stereotypes though who would inform people that asians are good at math, mexicans are sleepy, african americans love fried chicken and watermelon, and americans are fat lazy (or anorexic and full of plastic surgery) and like to stereotype.

Dont get me started on the whole, Speak english properly you stuck up Brit, FOR GOD SAKE ITS ARE LANGUAGE, IT is ergo what we make it (dictionary makers sont make up new words or change the language!), so if you think Jelly is Jam......

Im gonna stop there before i burst a blood vessel

UPDATE: while its not true of all Americans, more do seem to take stereotypes as fact more than others, but after all, from what we know of stereotypes americans are idiots anyway :p

..and all asians are terrorists

and im from lancashire so are therefore in the dark ages and have an IQ under 60

https://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/as28g11/

Last edited by elephantinc; 19-10-2008 at 05:42 PM.