View Single Post
# 14 19-10-2008 , 08:15 PM
Subscriber
apparently australia was made by prisoners after kicking out all the natives. where the prisoners were deported from i have no idea...

one of my friends got asked once (on the internet) "do you guys have tv?" by an american....

while my sister and her fiancee were in america they asked someone if there were any "internet cafes" and the guy was all confused, and they had to describe what it was and he realised they meant "innernet cafes"

i'd hate to just look at someone and instantly think i know everything about them probably 100% of the time you're wrong. whether you believe it or not we were born human (even if most people dont stay that way)

the only stereotypes you can safely use are the ones that you can actually prove to always be true. the stereotypes you bring up, elephantinc, are way too unstable and easily broken.

anyway, i have little care for country/race stereotyypes because i'm a clear counter example to it all. i hate following those rules.

it's not going to put food on the table or give me a place to sleep.

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D

Last edited by Chirone; 19-10-2008 at 08:25 PM.