View Single Post
# 1 08-08-2008 , 11:41 AM

Need help from a Maya modeler!

Hi all,

I'm new here so I'll first introduce myself. I'm Dancing Lobster (real name is Yanto), I'm a 19 year old boy and I live in Belgium (I speak Dutch).
I have one big hobby, gaming. I'm part of a multigaming clan, we play Call of Duty United Offensice, Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 4. As soon as Call of Duty: World at War is released we will also play that part of the CoD series.
I'm also interested in Mapping en Modding for the CoD series, and I'm currently working on a mod for CoD4. For those who don't know what a mod is, please read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mod_%28computer_gaming%29

Now, my actual question: For this mod I need at least one custom weapon model for now, and maybe more later. These models should be made using Maya autodesk 2008, but I don't wanna learn it myself as it takes too long and I can't find good (free) tutorials user added image
That's why I need the help from a Maya modeler to make the custom weapon models for me user added image
I don't wanna tell what kind of weapon models I need yet, I want to announce this mod as soon as I can import one weapon model ingame.
You don't need the game itself, all you have to do is making the model and sending me the files.
If you want to help me with this, please post it in this topic, send me a PM, send an email (yanto_maes[at]hotmail[dot]com) or add my xfire: yanto148

Also, if you do this your name will be mentioned in the readme file, and I wanna add a servermessage that says "Mod made by Dancing Lobster and ...", so you'll get enough credit for it user added image

Thanks and best regards, Dancing Lobster

Proud member of the C4F Multigaming clan