Thread: Remodeled House
View Single Post
# 15 10-09-2003 , 10:11 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by nirsul
To TheGreenGiant

I DO listen to critic and really take it into consideration , BUT , The person who is liable to criticize others HAS to have proven experience and also (at least to me) show his facew , meaning not hiding behind a criptic name without any profile and definitely no work that I know of.

I would really like to see your 3D work - if I see pro work - I swear I will listen to any critic you make regarding my 3D work

honest...

Nir

I find that attitude all wrong and screwy. So you only respect professionals? So no one can critique you if they're not professionals? Anyone with eyes can see what's wrong. No one in the architectural field will do architectural viz in maya. Too expensive when you can get lightwave, 3dmax and cinema4d (quicker and cheaper to render for less) You talk about a rough economy and etc and you have like 4000 grand to spend on Maya? Hahaha. Even vectorworks and archicad have pretty robust inbuilt render engines. Don't make me laugh - I also checked out your website a while back and I believe that's an artlantis model of that scooter you have as work you've done. I tried to click on it to find out more, but I like how the site redirected you to another render. Your website is also a cluttery stuff of bad work. Where's the architect's sense of proportion, lines, functionality?

That comment about the birds of paradise is great for comedic reasons too. Because that's not the flower you have. You made an excuse in the first instance and in the second instance, you make this comment?

You're an architect? Cough. yeah. I studied architecture. I am from that background. You wouldn't even do most of the stuff in maya. You'll use a cad programme and you get the proportions of doors and windows right. Its hard not too, it's all worked in. Your work only showcases the fact that you have no idea about form, space and order. No architect would have the potted plant in front of the door and that skylight wouldn't work where it is. House aside, that is a huge deck, where's the joists to support the weight? I'm sure an architect would have at least consider that? It's a job? that comment about the student only goes to show that I think even architectural students can do equivalent work as a first pass; a lot of the base stuff I see is much better than your work.

and I can't believe you tried to check my profile. LMAO.

Attached Thumbnails