View Single Post
# 11 20-02-2011 , 04:38 AM
Lifetime Member
BAHAHAHAH... you had a cube tweety? LOL.....sorry mate just jibes. Im playing Res 5 now Genny...I think its ok...but agree with tweety...not horror at all...I do like the ammo top ups around the scenes though...some of those bastards just wont die. Point...they arent really zombies...they have altered DNA from the plant genetics I believe...so they arent real 'undead' in the sense...especially in 5. To be honest...I havent played a lot of horror games besides Rezzy...and Res 1 was (and still is IMO) the one that scared the shit out of me. Ok the graffs are old but hey...who didnt get the shit scared out of them when the dogs jumped through the window?? If you didtn you are already dead.

Nothing gets my goat though...when there isnt a story...Res 5 isnt too bad that way..so I hope Dead Isalnd can keep up the pace and stay with it. One thing I LOVED about Res 1 were the puzzles...it wasnt just a zombie slaughter (lets face it even I get bored eventually). Games need the gore and the scare..but a good story with interwined puzzles to exercise the brain too.

The bastards with the chainsaws in Res 5 take a lot to kill dont they?? f*****g hell they are tough.

Cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes