View Single Post
# 78 18-01-2010 , 10:41 PM
Thanks Legend!

I thought about nose art and spent some time researching but could find nothing ( I keep having to find creative ways to avoid actually opening photoshop up lol).

I kinda would like to put something on it even if it's just squadron markings of some kind. I have been collecting and making lots signage like rescue, no step, warning - ejection seat, etc., in illustrator (which I like a lot more then photoshop - go figure).

If anyone comes across some squadron markings from BSG or wants to make up a pattern please post it here and I will try to include them on the model.

PS. I was just playing around and stuck some naughty pinup nose art on the model (well I thought it too naughty to post anyway. I used to play mech warrior a lot and had made a bunch of pin up nose art for all my mechs, certainly not appropriate for a Viper), just to see where it could be placed, and because of the configuration of that notch in the nose and the laser canon it would be a waste to put the art under the cockpit. But to be honest I have seen lots of Vietnam era thuds with their nose art way up front. The best places on the Viper would be up in front of the missile bay doors, or on the engine nacelles.

Cheers,
ctbram

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675

Last edited by ctbram; 19-01-2010 at 01:33 AM.