View Single Post
# 8 01-06-2008 , 08:24 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Hey Guys

LOL yeah it was the same movie, I was the guy eating the popcorn and cheering when the russian got slugged, didnt you hear me LOL

Ive been mulling it over as theres some bad press on the movie on other forums, mainly by a lot of the younger generation so fair enough if its a different expectation, we want it all when we're young.

On the whole like Steve said its certainly a welcome edition to the series, not the best but welcome nonetheless.

For me Raiders is the absolute pinnacle of the four followed by Temple of Doom both very gritty movies, I was actually there on the sets of both these movies and at the cast and crew screenings so theres a closeness for me there plus my Dad worked on them... but Im going to put Crystal Skull just ahead of Last Crusade. Why? Its not the bad bluescreening on the Biplane sequence I really couldnt care about that, but because of the small issue of introducing Last Crusade with Jonesy as a boy threw it off course for me a bit. I felt by doing that the movie was slightly out of kilter with the others. And also seeing the other Indiana Jones style of character too, (the dude who gives him the hat) Needless to say its still a fun thrill of a movie

Anyways Im just old school, its all in the veins and wont be going anywhere soon.

parfait...everyone likes parfait...(another shrek one for ya)

Jay