View Single Post
# 1 25-04-2003 , 02:34 AM
Subscriber

My First Head, back a while ago

Hey guys, Just wanted to show you this. I have been modelling in Maya for what?... 4 months now? Anyways, before that time around summer of 2002 i was modelling in 3dMAX at a course. Anyways, this was my head that I made in max, i just thought you guys may want to see it user added image. It was done with "surface tools" which is basically like you start from a rectangle box that is just lines and then you cut it up and stuff and then end up with a 2d image that looks like a face, you then basically pull points until you have a face shape, it is quite like nurbs (as in max you pull a handle and it makes curves, like the ink tool in photoshop). You after this have to do real messed up stuff to continue from the face and create the whole head in total.. and jeeze, max is basically nothing like maya! Lol, hehe.

EDIT - sorry, i forgot that i had progress images within that image... those are the steps user added image.

EDIT 2 - OMG.. i couldnt even spell, let alone put an image in a bottom right hand corner! Shucks.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com