Thread: jail
View Single Post
# 18 25-06-2006 , 04:05 AM
Subscriber
Mr. moorre5553, how are you, will be in contact soon. references?? no my friend, i made them up as i went
(from memory LOL) i did look for some but i couldn't find anything i liked so i just made them up as i went. i didn't have enough time to really do what wanted to do.

all polys mate, i am only now just understanding the difference the last few days, i have been looking at a few tuts user added image about basics and have just now understand the difference and how to use them. computer is fixed and i have time to relax now so i will 'pm' you soon.

'screen capture' mate i don't need it, i had a good one and but decided i don't want one now i can use my capture card and DVD player.

Arron, mate you wouldn't belief it, i didn't realise they needed it for interviews so the animation were to busy and would take attention from the people being interviewed, i thought the could have run them and paused on the final frame which i had used as a jpeg edited in premier, it seems it was all to difficult for them at a moments notice, fair enough i guess. i have a month to get the next lot together and i will be in more communication with what they need. but it was all in the name of learning and good fun and experience.

see you next thread guys, or where ever

take it easy and life will be easy