Thread: New Project
View Single Post
# 13 03-06-2007 , 05:01 AM
Subscriber
Okey-Dokey,

My computer is up and running again so I can get on with my work, phew!

Dave: You have it in one, a hand will be disguising the lead point. I have a few ideas on improving the balloon, this is like a first draft if you like, plenty more to come!!

Si: I have an idea to get the pre-production and technical stuff done before September when I go back to school, modelling rigging (at least the main characters and scenes), sort out dynamics, lighting, rendering style and storyboard etc. If I can get it all sorted then I have a good few months to get the animation the way I imagine it should be.

The voice on the joint chain tutorial is my good self. I know what you mean about the IK Spline, I've taken to hiding the master curve (select and ctrl+h) before I make the IK Spline, it makes things much easier!!

I'll take a look at the PAP software, I generally use Sketchbook Pro for drawing stuff. It's not an animation package but it uses layers and works amazingly well with a tablet.

Anyway, best get on with it eh!! Cheers for your thoughts so far, I should have an update in the next day or two. In the mean time, I've attached a close up of the balloon to show that it has got transparency, still plenty of work to do on the shader too!

By the way, good luck with your final year thing too Si.

Take it easy,

Mat.

Attached Thumbnails