View Single Post
# 60 08-05-2007 , 06:42 PM
thanks guys user added image

Jay - yeah definitely, I think modelling the very foreground buildings would be a good exercise as well as adding in more detail. I understand on lack of time, especially with your Outlaws launch - hope it goes well user added image

Mat - yeah the matte painting part was fun but made me realise how long ago it was since I'd done any perpective pictures! You're right about the flipping of pictures - I did it last thing at night for a quick look and then the next day started working on the flipped version before eventually flipping it back. It's good to see where the eye is drawn and to spot those ever present bad areas user added image

arran - good idea on the contrasting styles - maybe make the same scenes all polished and shiny and then redo them as if there has been a war and everything has gone to ruin user added image

I've got some 3D stuff for a game that I might put up soon, some 2D pictures and will be starting working on my final project (9 months at it) so plenty more threads will be coming this way user added image

Si

Examples of bTraffic - a traffic animation tool for Maya
bFlocking - a tool for Maya 8.5+ to generate flocking and swarming behaviours
Jan/Feb Challenge 2007 Entry and W.I.P
May/Jun Challenge 2006 Entry and W.I.P
Mar/Apr Challenge 2006 Entry and W.I.P
Jan/Feb Challenge 2006 Entry and W.I.P
Nov/Dec Challenge 2005 Entry and W.I.P
Sep/Oct Challenge 2005 Entry and W.I.P
Jul/Aug Challenge 2005 Entry
www.flash-fx.net