View Single Post
# 1 13-02-2003 , 09:56 AM
Kevin

New SM Banner - Wanna Try?

SM banner -

Hello

I have a couple of people having a go on the new SM banner

If anyone would like a go then feel free to take a little pressure of your favourite Admin user added image (hey no offence Dave but they have all told me they like me more)

Right here is the needed info

-------------------------------------

1. The dragon is available in the t-shirt competition area.

2. You will need to probably do an "auto levels adjust" in ps to brighten it a little.

3. I would like the banner to be "alike" the SLW and S-max sites... max screen shot can be found in the members area under the simply3dmax.com thread https://www.forum.simplymaya.com/show...?threadid=3929 .

4. Just need the banner - not any tables user added image

5. Remember to keep your psd so that changes can be made.

6. The banner must be able to resize in a 800 x 600 browser.

7. I need the following names:

HOME - VIP AREA - FREE TRAINING - FORUM - SHOP - HOSTING
GALLERY - 3D MODELS - PLUGINS - SHADERS - CHAT - TEXTURES - SIMPLY CHALLENGE - FAQ

More may follow so make sure to keep that in mind user added image

8. NO java / dhtml type dropdowns

9. NO Flash Macromedia

10. No spinning "things" or "flashing" lights

11. We would like you to add the words near the "Simply Maya words" = "A member of the Simply3dworld.com sites" or
"Part of the Simply3dworld Group"

OR a little Logo that will go on each site to represent this "community"

- but be careful with colours as it needs to go on all user added image - In fact a logo sounds better...but hey lets see some ideas.

12. I really have to like this for it to go on - I know some of you think the site banners are "to" plain or "wrong text" etc... But I go out to a "whole range of people" and not just individuals.

The site has a big audience so keep things nice and clean, nice lines and a good layout and that’s all we need.

13. Sorry to be so bossy user added image But it is representing not just SM now but all the other sites to - so needs to be good user added image plus - this is your home as well as mine

14. Credits: Credits will be given for ANY work done but this won’t be displayed on the site as this looks tacky. I would have to say "Well It’s my idea but Craig done the dragon, but Dave chose the colours and bob made it link" etc... I think you get the point.

I will not have a piece of text on the site saying "designed by ******"

If anyone asks they will be told who was involved. Maybe one day a page can go up with credits on. This is by no means a guarantee but it may happen

14. Thanks for any help given