View Single Post
# 77 14-05-2003 , 03:51 AM
Subscriber
Hey rich user added image, im loving this annd love the baggy pants user added image. One thing thought that keeps staring me right in the eye is the rim around your eyeballs.. i dont know if thats supposed to be the skull showing.. but if it is it may be better to smooth it out a bit, or take it away totally.. seeing that its kinda givin off a more semi-realistic feel.. which is not what the challenge is about user added image.. also, on your hands you have lines running where the joints are... can you post a close render of the hand? I think the knuckles should be exaggurated user added image. Lol, anyways, this is just my opinions.. truly is looking great though user added image.

BTW, thanks again for telling me that link to that method of making a face.. it really helped a lot! I actually used that technique until i just had the front of the face done, then I used mikes poly head tutorial to do the rest, it made it so fast and cut down polys a lot! Anyways, thanks again.. as i dont know how i would of done that!

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com

Last edited by M; 14-05-2003 at 03:53 AM.