Thread: 2009 Camaro
View Single Post
# 24 21-12-2007 , 03:50 PM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!

Originally posted by twisteddragon33
actually as far as refs go ive mostly been using your screens of your car. i figure why not. it works. Ive noticed a few small differences however between some of my refs which is annoying.

Did you model each section individually(like bumpers, side skirts so on or as one mesh. I ask because id ont see the seam for your rear bumper to trunk to quarter panel area. Or do you plan on separating them after?

Ill throw some wips on my thread now.

Well i wouldn't base your model on mine... I'm using a ton refs and blueprints.... but i am only human, and there will be mistakes in my Model..... Like for instance, it turns out my Front bumper isn't quite right on the under side.... so i will be fixing this problem later. Also there are a couple of areas in the model that could also use some tweaking.

I did actually model the car as a whole. Then separated the different panels. But i haven't got to the rear end yet.

I will (Hopefully) be posting some more updates in a couple of days..... once I've finished Formating my Maya machine..... Stupid Virus!!!!

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"