Thread: Arch Viz Reel
View Single Post
# 10 21-05-2008 , 11:30 PM
Subscriber
Been busy on the demo, lack of updates is well pretty lame I know. But when your focused it is hard to put it down to post some progress. Anyways, was learning about render layers/compositing. And well I had to do a test so there is that to see atleast. Been working on a lot of roughing out my scenes, reference gathering and modeling of furniture and such. So lots is on the go but nothing is polished yet.

Anyways, basic shaders added into this just to bring the composition to life. But the beauty of render passes is how easily those colours can be changed, removed, or w/e!
I love it.

The Video!

Enjoy, and let me know what you think. Lots of work left to be done on it still, but you might pick out something I neglected to remember.

As for the blue on the stool legs, the bottom is from where they were going through the floor and when rendered out in layers well you see them on top of the floor now. That has been fixed in my file and that issue should not be apparent again and I think I will re-render that layer tonight.

Cheers
Alexander

Peace, love and Anarchy~~~~~~~
Arch Viz Reel

My Website is Finally Back up!

“Welcome to the Internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.”