View Single Post
# 43 01-06-2005 , 09:31 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
hey Guys

My 10pence worth. I loved it overall, it had some serious scale, and you were 'in there' the minute it started.

With regards to Anakin turning, I dont feel this was rushed really as theres a couple of scenes prior to his allegiance to Sidious where hes really debating it as he wants to save his Misses but still wants to be a Jedi, but after he helps sort out old Mace Windu hes just kind of stuck and cant turn back, so hes just really made that pact with the devil and now he has to pay the price. On agreeing with Sidious knows he can take him out at some point as he mentions to Padme on Mustafar before choking the crap out of her. He wants it all!! Greedy Bastard!!

Also the Grievous coughing fit; you have to watch the second series of the Clone Wars cartoon to understand it (now Im getting into geek territory) Mace Windu is supposedly to have crushed his lungs during a scrap, so....

The only disappointing bit was Vader in the suit part where he breaks free of his bonds. I think if someone had just told me that kind of news Id go a bit more fricking ape shit than that, bad asthma or not!!

Also could have done a bit more with dialogue where Obi hands over Luke to the Uncle and Aunt, so to explain why his uncle calls him a crazy old man as in the dinner sequence from the original.

Anyway

_J