View Single Post
# 7 24-10-2006 , 08:20 AM
Subscriber
vin209
Thanks, I did not have any references to go by, nor did I do a sketch... it was practice on my visualisation skills. The trextures were very simple, as you can see but effective...
layed out UV's and Photoshoped plain colours (S.A. spelling)
The shades are all the lighting... Used a Blinn with ramp on eyes,
and ramp shaded the trees to give a little illusion to the trunk and leaves... That is it user added image I am still learning the biggest thing I battle with is weighting points... I cannot seem to get it right yet...
I am self taught so I don't have the same knowledge as some but I will get there!! user added image Good luck with your project

mmoore5553
Hey buddy, Wassabi!? Thanks, it is actually 1 character of 7... (Giraffe, Elephant, Tucan, Hedgehog, Male Monkey, Female Monkey, Squirrel) Been putting quite a few hours into these characters... the male is also finished but not near as cute as the female...

pbman
Thanks dude, I also realised that she seems out of place...
I might need to mix a little stone road with a treehouse or something... will have to see.?!?... not sure yet.

"Anyone have any ideas?"
I am going to do the hedgehog soon but I'm not sure how to do the spikes... anyone with an idea?
Thanks again, user added image

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep - Scott Adams"

<b>Toxic Bunny</b>