View Single Post
# 4 23-07-2004 , 07:13 PM
Sorry for my lack of tact when expressing my observation but the shader question was causing me grief when I had originally posted and it seemed that no one was going to be able to help.

Next time I will think before I type. I also have a dry sense of humour and usually that comes across poorly on boards so if I seem snarky I'm really not.

But I still find that this board does seem, to me, to be the road less travelled compared to some of the others out there, but it has a great close knit family feel to it, which is why I want to belong to it. The numbers of post viewings and the number or replies to posts, not just mine, seem low. I know that if a person doesn't know the answer they aren't usually going to post a response but I usually post the same question at 3 or 4 different boards and this one tends to be the one answered the last and the least.

Having said that I find the actual responses to be of the highest quality and exceedingly helpful. I do my part by spreading the word about this board to others and by trying to help out where I am able.

Thanks for your response.

mmm. I wonder how long it will take for anyone to respond to this, if any?

(see bad sense of humour):o

Shayder