Thread: My Stunt Video
View Single Post
# 1 08-04-2005 , 01:29 AM

My Stunt Video

Hey guys! I posted this over at SL and wanted to see what you guys thought also. I was going through my documents when I found this video I did a couple months ago. It is my first "real" video project and it went well. It is basically me and a friend doing a bunch of stunts lol. No I do not take gymnastics, I just kind of naturally did something like this one day when some girls were watching and I have been doing it ever since. hehe. This video actually very outdated already as we are about to update this video with car stunts, MUCH better tricks( I do flips off of houses and whatnot ), some jetski tricks, etc. Keep in mind that this video has not been tampered with in anyway, all stunts were really done and a couple of them left rather large bruises lol. Anyways please watch this video and tell me what you think after you watch it. I have named it Inverted Reality as I am upside down throughout most of the movie. The server which I am using to host my files doesn't allow WMV files so I put it into a zip folder for accessable download.

https://myfilestash.com/userfiles/colto/IRfortheWeb.zip

------thatdudeyoulove-------