View Single Post
# 18 04-09-2006 , 08:16 AM
Subscriber
My Post and comments wer not to mean taht i thought you hated him.. Only that i do not believe it is Proper, or Respectful to Disrespect someones way of life, After their death...
I dont think i could have said it any better than Jay has above..

I thank Steve, for ever moment of education and entertainment he gave me.. I also thank hom for All the animals he has saved.. No i'm no tree hugger, But I do realise the importance of someoen standing up for those that cannot do so for themselves.

I feel the world is a bit darker wihtout him.. Someone so Dedicated to the betterment of the world.. Not its destruction..

I do say, REst in peace Steve.. I'll miss You, You're antics.. and those things you tought me through the years.. about.. Cobra's fangs, and Spiders Venom.. Gators Teeth, and Scales.. and the Laughs i got from hearing you say " Krikey. He nearly Bit ME head off"...

I hope More people will come along, who are willing, to Try out His 'antics' More, Astronauts as Jay said..
If we were all as dedicated to our work, and the betterment of this world as Steve was.. then we'd all be alot better off..

R.I.P. Steve
G

P.s. i dont want to watch lions humping, and coincidentally i never do...But it always seems to be on the National geographic channel.. or BBC wildlife programs..

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!